Friday, August 14, 2009

I forgot one!!!


I didn't realize Ponyo was coming out today, too! I recently saw Spirited Away and LOVED it. (The Academy loved it, too, because it won best Animated Feature in 2003 over Ice Age, Lilo and Stitch, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, and Treasure Planet.) Ponyo is another Hayao Miyazaki film and looks awesome. I've never been into the anime genre (which is maybe odd, since I love American animated movies), but I am definitely into Miyazaki's amazing storytelling.

I'll actually write a review for Spirited Away later this weekend in case any of you are looking for a good rental. It is equally good for children as it is for adults, which makes it fun for anyone. And hopefully I will get to see Ponyo soon, too! :) If you get to see it before me, let me know what you think!

Movies Are Life. ~ K

No comments:

Post a Comment